Virtualization Design and Implementation of VMware, Citrix, and Storage
For organizations, there is little question of IF you should virtualize, it is really a question of WHEN you should and understanding that decision is the key to a successful strategy. Our successful model encompasses every stage; vendor selection, capacity planning, server architecture & design, implementation.
The large adoption of virtualization as an approach has created its own challenges. A proper capacity plan and analysis along with setting realistic expectations are the keys to a successful implementation. Understanding that each organization has its own set of challenges, Blue Net adheres to proven methodologies and best practices. Blue Netís customizable and scalable approach allows for immediate and future success.
What will virtualization do for your organization?
- Provide increased utilization of your physical servers
- Decrease future server acquisition costs
- Rapid deployment/provisioning of new servers/environments
- Provide higher availability/recovery capabilities
- Virtualize existing high capacity storage islands into a SAN
- Provide isolated development and testing environments
- Replicated virtual images to withstand hardware/site failures
Blue Net is a Minnesota-based VMWare Enterprise Partner. Our VMware Certified Professional (VCP) engineers can evaluate your existing environment and provide capacity and deployment planning to ensure a successful, more efficient virtualized solution for you.
Blue Net Enterprise Solutions from VMware